Scholarship & Financial Aid
Merit is offering full scholarships for the top 10 Thanaweya Amma Achievers every year, applying for undergraduate studies at Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Physical Therapy, and Faculty of Pharmacy.
Please note the following:
• High academic progress toward completion of degree requirements. A scholarship recipient is required to maintain minimum 3.5 GPA throughout the course of study. Failure to maintain the required GPA will result in losing their place on the scholarship program.
• The scholarship program is designed to help students complete their degree requirements within the specific number of semesters for their selected major.
• The Scholarship covers Fall and Spring Semesters only.
• Top 10 Achievers.
• A strong record of extra-curricular activities, research, innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship abilities and participation in philanthropic activities.
• In addition to satisfying admission requirements at Merit University, including English language proficiency, academic excellence.