- Students seeking admission to the university must fill MUE Online Application Form.
- You will receive an email with a username and a password to login to the apply online.
- Applicant must undergo both English and Computer skills placement tests.
- Once an applicant is offered a place, originals of all the required documents must be submitted in order to complete the registration process
- In case of final acceptance:
- Student should hand out original documents and certificates to the admission office.
- Payment of the administrative fees (paid once).
- Payment of 50% of tuition fees.
- Payment of extra courses fees.
Note: All documents will be revised by Egyptian Council of Private Universities for final approval.
English Placement Test
All freshman students applying for MUE must sit for “English Placement Test”. Each student will be placed in an English Language Course according to he/her score.
All new entry students are required to undergo a pre-admission medical examination prior to enrolment. The university reserves the right to refuse your admission if you do not pass the exam criteria .