- Contributing to youth scientific and professional careers in various specializations and qualifying students to obtain first university degrees as well as postgraduate degrees.
- Contributing to the moral and ethical buildup of students in a way that leads to preparing good and proactive citizens capable of integration and construction in the society.
- Developing human knowledge through conducting and publishing theoretical and applied scientific research.
- Serving the community through studying its problems and proposing effective solutions.
- Evaluation of available opportunities in the society for investment and development, adopting innovations, encouraging inventors, and supporting entrepreneurship.
- Providing public service activities for the community according to actual needs.